
Jason did it again....I know it's March already, but I had to show you all the gorgeous roses and lilies Jason got me for Valentine's Day. They were accompanied by a huge heart shaped box full of chocolates! (Sorry, those went pretty quick--no picture of those this time). I'll never understand those people who believe chocolates and flowers are a waste of money. I don't care how much they cost, I love them!! Keep 'em coming honey. :) Thanks for everything Jason. I love you!
2 comments:
Steven hates the holiday. He thinks it's a Hallmark holiday. He always says, "Why do you need a day set aside for flowers and chocolates when there are 364 other days you can give that stuff too. I kind of agree. I love getting flowers just because, but love your flowers. Their gorgeous! And that cute little man in the next blog is so cute, I can't wait to see him. Hope your all doing great! We love you guys!
Beautiful flowers...and like I said in my blog I am all for Valentines Day, what's not to love about a day to get flowers and chocolates. Way to come up strong Jay! Glad you had a nice holiday. Ok...those pics of Seth are the cutest things ever! I just want to kiss those cute cheeks! I can't believe how much he has changed in the past few months. And Sabrina's post...I was laughing so hard. I am so glad you wrote them all down they are classics, she has quite the personality. I love seeing pics. of you guys and hearing what you are all doing so keep them coming! Love you guys!
Post a Comment