Jack Frost

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

24th of July up Cottonwood Canyon

The kids have been asking to go camping all summer long. But being as pregnant as I am, that has just not sounded like fun to me. Sabrina is also NOT a camper we found out this last spring when we went to Moab. So, we thought that we could take the kids up the canyon to roast hot dogs and make smores on the 24th of July for the holiday. I was really hoping that this would satisfy the 'camping craze', but I'm afraid we just made things worse. Now all the kids can talk about is doing it again--only taking the tent and making a few days out of it! I may just have to buck up and do the whole camping thing yet.......aghhhhhh!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meg said...

Ok, so I love to look at pictures of your kids! They always make me smile. Their little personalities can be seen in every picture. I love it! They are seriously all so cute. I still can't get over how big Sabrina is getting! And what is Jason doing with that ax? Yikes! J/K. You are a trooper for even venturing up to the mountains in my opinion. But if you do go camping, wait for us to get home. ;)

Bethany said...

Okay, so Jason forgot the can opener....so, he improvised with his ax. Scary?!? Yes! But it worked!

Wade Family said...

Ok so I totally left a comment on this post and I guessed it never showed up. So...I'll tell you again just how cute you all are. Good job on the collage, way cute. Looks like you had a fun time, the smores look delicious. I have totally been craving those lately, in fact we made indoor ones for family night last week. Hey my can opener broke last week and I haven't replaced it maybe I'll have Ryan try the whole axe thing. Hope you all are doing well...can't believe only 73 more days...you don't even look pregnant!