




Thanksgiving weekend we headed up to the mountains for some family pictures. It was so beautiful seeing everything covered in snow. (I wish we had some of that white stuff down here in the valley!) Anyway, thanks to our great neighbor and friend, Jimmy Anderson, we have some of this fun experience caught on camera. Now the hard part...picking one to send to all of you with our Christmas cards.
11 comments:
WOW! What a cute family! Where can I get one of those? Ha, ha! Those are great pictures. Jimmy did an awesome job with them.
Those are great pictures! What a cute family you have.
Love the pictures. Beth you look great! Well, you all do :) Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving we sure missed everyone. Only three more weeks but who's counting:)
So cute! I would have a hard time choosing one too!
That was really Leslie who wrote that, not Thomas!
That was really Leslie who wrote that, not Thomas!
Love, Love, Love the pics!! You all are so cute! I'm so jealous! I hope ours turn out that great.
You guys are so adorable!! Love the pics. It makes me want to see some snow and, of course, YOU!!! Of course you can link my blog. You're the BEST!!! Ciao
I love the one of all of you from the back. So cute!!
Thats one good lookin family!
Those are great pictures! Jimmy does a great job. James hasn't posted any of the pictures Jimmy did for us yet. I love the red!
Post a Comment