Jack Frost

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Okay, here it goes!

Okay, here it goes...I am finally making an attempt at blogging. I have a couple of sisters who have become pros at this stuff and have been trying to convince me to try for some time now. So, please be patient as I fumble my way through this.

I thought that I would start with some cute halloween pictures of the kids. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Meg said...

Yay! I'm so glad you did it! Your pictures are so cute!! Be careful though about blogging because it becomes addicting. :)Sara will be glad you did it too. It will be so fun to keep in touch this way too.

Wade Family said...

I am so glad you entered the world of blogging! I am impressed, you already have a cute background it took me months before I even attempted that. It was so fun seeing pictures of your kids...their costumes are adorable. I bet they had a great Halloween. We sure miss you guys but seeing pictures makes you seem not so far away!

Donna Madsen said...

Looks awesome! I love the background and the pictures of your kids.

Crystal Erickson said...

Yeah! I am so excited that you have a blog. Now we can read all about the fun you are having. Cute kid pics. Hope you all have a great week. We love you!

Boyd Family said...

Beth,
It will be fun to keep up with you guys through your blog. Can I add you guys to my links? The kids look great!!!
Love ya,
Makell

JBarker said...

Megan is right. It's addicting! I've started mine and, well, you know, I have fun with it!