Jack Frost

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was wonderful! Jason's parents and little sister Wendy and her cute family made the long trek from Vegas to be up here. And we are SO glad they did! We finally got to meet our newest little niece, Sophie. Oh my goodness, she is DARLING! (And I'm kicking myself that I didn't get any pics of her). And it has been such a long time since we've seen Mom and Dad Barker.......TOO long........that we couldn't have been more excited to spend some time with them! Crystal and Jerel were oh, so kind in inviting us all to their house for dinner. Everything was yummy of course! And the company.........SUPERB! Thank you Crystal for everything.........you are truly AMAZING!

I was so busy inhaling food, that I forgot all about taking pictures. :) But I did manage to get some great shots afterwards.......hanging out, playing games, eating pie, etc. It was truly a time to be thankful.........
The day after Thanksgiving we got to celebrate Crystal's birthday. We headed to Outback Steakhouse for some yummy steaks and then finished the night with some killer bowling! And by 'killer' I mean, I didn't even break 70.......(I knew I should've gone for the bumper pads). Happy Birthday Crystal--hope your day was WONDERFUL! We sure love you!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

We had a blast with everyone too! It was so great to see all of you! Hopefully the next time we see you guys won't be too long. We love you all! :)

Crystal Erickson said...

It was so fun- thanks for all your driving to be with us! Love ya!