
I wasn't going to, but I did--I baked. We made fudge, chocolate applesauce cake, gingerbread cookies and chex mix......add that to all the goodies from our friends and neighbors......and it comes out to about 6 pounds! (Merry Christmas to my stomach, hips and thighs.....didn't want you to feel left out!)
4 comments:
Sooo much fun at temple square and seeing the grandmas! Sorry we weren't with ya- We love you all and miss you though. And I will second your treat make and gain! :)And I was doing sooo good J/J
The fudge is my favorite! :)
I hear ya, my hips are talking too!
Lol! That's why I have told myself I'm not baking anymore cause I'm the one who ends up eating it all. I wish our temple got all decked out for Christmas. That's great that you were able to see both grandmas. Hugs and kisses to you all from us!
Post a Comment