I have so many things to be thankful for....my life is truly blessed. And my greatest blessing is that of FAMILY. I was born into an amazing family, married into an amazing family and have created a pretty amazing family of my own! And today, I am especially grateful for my wonderful husband and best friend--Jason!
We have had a bunch of sickness at our house for the last couple of weeks. One day, after cleaning up endless throw-up, washing my 10th load of sheets, pillows and blankets, and bathing sick kids for the 3rd time (that day)--I was feeling a bit down. That's when Jason came walking through the door from work with a little 'pick-me-up'...
He really is so thoughtful. He told me that he thought having something pretty to look at might help get me through the rest of the week. AHHHH--I love this guy! And he was right. The beautiful flowers really helped improve my mood. The cookies didn't hurt either. :) Thank you Jason, I love you.
3 comments:
Ahhh.... Don't you just love those "pick me ups?" Sorry to hear about your sick kiddos. Hopefully they all are feeling well! :)
He's awesome!!!! We are both blessed with good men!!! Sorry you all were sick- That's yuck! Glad you are all on the mend. Love ya
What a thoughtful gesture. Way to go Jason. Way to go to you too, Beth. I can't think of too many things I like less than cleaning up after a bunch of sick kids. It is endless!!! You're my best!!!
Post a Comment