Last month we took our 4 oldest kids and visited the "Happiest Place on Earth"! That's right--good old Disneyland. It was a fabulous 8 day vacation.........including Disneyland, California Adventure, Legoland, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, the Los Angeles temple and visitor center and the San Diego temple. It was also our kids first time flying in an airplane........they loved every minute of it. And so did Jason and I--(except for missing our little Seth--thanks mom and dad for letting him vacation at your house--I know he had so much fun with you both).
We ended up with over 500 pictures to document the joyous occasion..........so, be patient with me. I've been sorting through them all, trying to pick the best few to post. It is taking FOREVER! But, looking through them all is almost as fun as going on the vacation again. :) I'll start with the beach and temple visits............



2 comments:
Our kids would love to go back! What fun!
That looks like SO MUCH FUN!!! I'm so glad you had a good time. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment