Jack Frost

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Seth turns 1......

Where does the time go?!? I can't believe my baby is already 1 year old. Seth is such a joy to have in our family. He is the best at giving "loves" (he is quite the diplomat--nobody gets left out) and has a smile that will light up a whole room! He has been busy this last month learning to crawl, stand up, walk around furniture, and his latest--climbing stairs! And he has already become a master at temper tantrums--(I've found that each one learns this a little quicker).

I love his chubby cheeks. I love it when he 'jabbers' and claps his hands. I love it that his first word was 'mama' (the only one of all my kids--the rest said "dada" first--bless him!) I love it when he gets so excited by the sight of his brothers and sisters that he 'snorts'. I love it when he 'dances' (bounces) to any and all music. And I absolutely love that his hair in the back is growing in curly! SO CUTE!

The celebration began with breakfast.....Sabrina wanted to sing to him first thing, so we put a candle in his orange roll and sang 'Happy Birthday'. Seth loved it!
Then came the cake.......

and presents........

Trying out the new toys........
Trying on the new coat........
The tissue paper was the favorite gift........of course! LOL!
I am such a lucky mom.........Happy Birthday my beautiful boy!

2 comments:

Donna Madsen said...

He looks just like your others! Cute!

Leslie said...

This is just crazy! He's so cute! He looks just like Johnny in all these pictures!