Wow! Where has the time gone? I can't believe it is already October......I have really slacked off on the blogging. So, I better do some catch up. Here are some random pics of the kids and what we did these last few weeks. Enjoy!
First day of School: Johnny is now in Kindergarten. He was so excited! He was a little disappointed however, to find out that he only gets to go 1/2 day to school. So not fair! (I know Johnny, I know).

Isaac's first book report: "Swamp Monster in the 3rd Grade".
So my sister-in-law, Crystal, came up with this darling idea to make scales on Isaac's main character, the swamp monster. It turned out so cool, Isaac absolutely loved doing it and showing it off to everyone at school. Thanks Crystal for your great idea and all your help!
5 comments:
Belle's hair is so cute! Love it! Great job on the Monster, Isaac. Dylan wishes school was all day too, so Johnny, I know how you feel. And Sabrina is as cute as ever! We miss you guys and can't to see the baby! Love you tons!
Only a few more weeks.....we are so excited! Loved the pictures they are all so darling! Love Belle's hair and sweet roller blades Isaac! They are all growing up so fast, it makes me so homesick. You better be a little faster with this whole blogging thing when this baby comes...I can't wait weeks to see this cute little guy! :)
Your kids are darling! Good Luck with the baby! I guess it is getting close!
Cute, cute, cute! I miss being in Primary with your kids. At least I can keep track of them on your blog. :)
Bethany,
I had to check your blog to see how soon baby was coming. I can't believe we haven't seen you in forever. Please call us when the baby comes, so we can come visit. E-mail me, because I got a new computer and lost all my email addresses, so I don't have yours now. Your kids are darling. Love ya tons.
Emily
Post a Comment