Well, we are a month into summer already and I can't believe how fast time is passing! It makes me a little sad to see summer go by so quickly. The kids are finally enjoying some sunshine, seeing as the first 3 weeks of summer were a wash out (too much rain!) And I thought that it would be fun to post a few pics of what we've been up to. We've taken a couple of field trips to the Living Planet Aquarium and the Dinosaur Museum, and we have enjoyed movies at the dollar theater (thanks to the rain) and finally, some swimming!
Living Aquarium:
Dinosaur Museum:
2 comments:
Beth your kids are SO cute!! Belle and Sabrinas hair are getting so long. I cant believe how much older Sabrina looks. Tell your kids to stop growing!! I miss you guys so much! It looks like you have been keeping busy and of course having fun. Give all the kids a squeeze from me. Love you guys!
You're really rubbing in the fact that I have to work and you get to go play with the kids! Thanks for the update.
I'm kidding! I'm glad you guys get out and have some fun. I wish I could be out and about with you all.
Post a Comment