So, Sabrina totally loves playing with dolls. She has one in arm at all times. Her new favorite thing to do is climb in the doll cradle with all of the babies and go "rocky". While she is in there, she will hug, kiss, sing to, and feed them. The funniest part, is that her babies are always crying. She is constantly telling me "baby cry--oh sad". I try to tell her that they are happy, but she insists they are sad. It doesn't matter what I say or do, the dolls are always crying and in need of her comforting. Too sweet!
Childless at Christmas - A Survival Guide
7 years ago
6 comments:
She is very cute! Sarah loves to play with her babies too.
I am very impressed with your skills! I think I might hire you to do my blog! Cute pic's too! I love that girl!
I love that girl. She is so cute! I love the new background and music. You are getting better and better every day! I love ya!
I like the music. Ya, sorry it took longer than I thought but I finally did update my blog. Tell Jason I liked his blog too...that post about what women mean is hilarious and better yet totally right! Darling pictures of Sabrina. It's so cure she likes to rock with her babies. She is growing up so fast, I can't wait to see her.
That is soooo funny! What a great little mommy she is! I am so happy you are blogging. It is sooo fun to know how you all are and get updates now that we are not living so close. We love you!
Bethany, I just found your blog. Do you mind if I put a link to your blog on mine?
Sabrina is so cute! Quite the little mother. She has been taught well. :)
Post a Comment