Jack Frost

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

The kids wanted to do something really fun for Jason for Valentine's Day this year.....so they decided to send him on a treasure hunt--the clues finally led him outside to find this...

They "heart-attacked" the outside of his car and filled the inside with balloons. They even left him some little treats too. It was really cute!


I celebrated the day by wearing my "I Jason" shirt. It made an appearance at the kids school, the city recreation center, the store, and at several neighbor's homes. I think it embarrasses Jason a little, but he is a good sport about it. I've worn it on Valentine's Day for the last few years and plan on wearing it for a few more.

Jason came home that night with a couple of bags of groceries. We put the kids to bed early and Jason fixed a special dinner just for the two of us. He even made this yummy lemon meringue pie! It was delicious! He really is a very good cook......it's a wonder I don't have him do it more often. :)

Thank you Jason for a great Valentine's Day! I sure love you--and I can't forget those 5 cute little valentine's we have living with us......what a lucky lady I am!




3 comments:

Leslie said...

You're such a nice mom/wife! I think I'm going to make an "I love Bethany" shirt :)

Melissa said...

Awww ... I for about the "I love Jason" shirt. You guys are too cute!

Melissa said...

That was "I forgot" not "I for." Ugh.