Jack Frost

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A day at the Zoo.......

And no, I don't mean a day at my own house.........(although I do have 5 little monkeys here daily). Jason's work took all the employees and their families to the zoo a couple of weeks back. My kids absolutely LOVE the zoo and were SO excited to go. It was hot, but we had a lot of fun.
Face painting--we had two eagles, a snow leopard and a princess?!? Would Sabrina be anything but?
Petting a rabbit


Hanging out with the ostrich...(no, not Jason! lol)
See ya later alligator!







1 comment:

Wendy said...

Super cute pics! The face painting looks like a professional did it. Did the hire someone for the party or do they normally do that at the zoo? Awesome! Your kids are growing like weeds and I feel like we haven't seen you guys in forever! Hope all is well and we love you!