So, my sister gave me this for my birthday. It made me laugh....too funny! Perhaps some of you will find some truth in it. I know I sure did. :)
I didn't get around to hanging this up until the end of March. Late in the evening on March 31st in fact. So the kids were already in bed. It didn't dawn on me that the next day was April Fool's Day--but was I ever glad it was! When my kids woke up the next morning and found this hanging on the kitchen wall, they were offended. They thought it was mean. Until.....Johnny suggested that it was just my April Fool's joke on them. Right! Of course! You got it Johnny. That is totally why I hung it up (wink, wink).
The next morning, April 2nd, Johnny wanted to know why I hadn't taken down my joke. I explained to him that part of the joke was that I was going to leave it up all year long. He didn't think that was too funny. :)
Ahhhh, the joys of parenthood. I think it's only fair we (the parents) get a joke in every once in a while. Too often it feels like the joke's on us! LOL! :)
1 comment:
I LOVE it!!! I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. I need one of those!!! Hilarious!!!! Your little Seth is adorable!!!! Love your guts! You're always my BEST!!!!
Post a Comment