Easter weekend was also Sabrina's birthday. I can't believe that she is already 3 years old! She is growing up so quickly. All Sabrina wanted for her birthday was a 'Barbie Princess Cake'. I was feeling a little ambitious and decided that I could make that birthday wish come true all by myself. After all, how hard could it be to make a barbie cake? Wow! Harder than I thought! Thankfully it turned out alright (thanks to Jason's help), and Sabrina loved it. I have to admit that even though it was very time consuming and a little bit stressful, I actually enjoyed making Sabrina's cake for her. The smile on her face was worth it all! Happy Birthday little princess! We love you so much and are so glad you are a part of our family.
Sabrina's birthday trip to Build-A-Bear...(the day before her birthday).
Birthday morning...after the ward easter egg hunt, we had breakfast and opened presents...
Later that night....while the men went to the priesthood session, the girls and kids hung out at mom's. When the guys got back, we sang to Sabrina and had cake and ice cream.
My parents got Sabrina her own little umbrella for her birthday. She couldn't wait to use it as you can see! It was up in the car the whole ride home. I think she was secretly wishing for rain...(Jason was secretly wishing his eyes didn't get poked out while he was driving)--too funny!
All partied out...we got home pretty late that night and sent the kids off to bed while we unloaded the car...I guess Sabrina couldn't quite make it to her room. She partied a little too hard. Good night birthday girl!
3 comments:
Ok so her cake turned out darling! That totally looks store bought, quite the talent! How come both you and Jason get to be artistic and creative...we so need some of your skills. That first picture of Sabrina with her cake is so cute. (Clarify...all the pics. are cute that one is just especially cute.) Fun celebrations...love the kids Easter outfits they all look so cute and so grown up. Love Seth 's little hat....did you get their outfits at Children's Place? Like usual I love reading your posts and catching up a bit on what you have all been up to. We miss you so much and are SO excited to see you all in a few months. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.
So cute! I love that girl! And the cake is seriously amazing! You are so incredible! You're my hero!
Awesome cake! You'll have to teach me how to do stuff like that. It looks beautiful!
Post a Comment