Jack Frost

Friday, May 22, 2009

Crazy Girl!


Sabrina is such a joy! She has so much personality and she is constantly making us laugh. We feel so blessed to have such great kids. They are all crazy at times, but we wouldn't change a single thing about any of them!












My sisters always laugh at how my kids will choose raisins over M&Ms and apples over chocolate chip cookies--I'll admit, they didn't get that from me! It is a little strange, but I am glad that they like healthy foods. I mean, how many 2 year olds love olives and spinach leaves as their snack of choice?






















I found Sabrina in the pantry the other day--
eating Corn Starch! Of all the things in our pantry to choose from.....like I said, Crazy Girl! It was all over her and all over the floor, but it was too funny to be upset about. Personally, I would have gone for the mini marshmallows or the chocolate covered raisins, but I guess everybody has their own taste!

5 comments:

JBarker said...

There are chocolate covered raisins in the pantry? Thanks for the tip off. They'll be gone soon! :)

I'd change one thing about them. I'd make them more ticklish! As they get older, they don't like it so much when Dad tries to tickle them. When they're younger, they're so much more tolerable of it. I guess we'll just have to keep having babies so that I have someone to tickle!

Meg said...

HA HA! Corn Starch!? What are you feeding your kids? Just kidding.:) Your kids are so much fun. We wouldn't want them any different either! We sure miss you guys!! Thanks for talking to me last night. Sorry about the 6 a.m. phone call! Love you guys!!

Donna Madsen said...

What a cutie! I wish my kids would choose those kind of snacks!

Crystal Erickson said...

That's sooo cute. What a beautiful fun girl she is!

Meg said...

Paper or Corn Starch? Kids aren't picky these days! It makes our food storage easy! :) In the picture Mia was actually eating a taco shell, but I think she does think its a sheet of paper. Whatever works right?!