Okay, so it's been awhile since I last posted. Things have been crazy busy at our house the last couple of months. We have had several birthday parties, a piano festival, a Tae Kwon Do competition, Easter, Spring Break festivities, a 1/2 marathon, a camping trip, not to mention tons of sickness with several trips to the doctor and dentist! So, here are some pics of what we've been up to. Enjoy!
4 comments:
AWHILE....like forever! J/K Although, I have been waiting so long to see pictures of these fun events. Congrats again on the 13 miles that is so awesome. It looks like some good times at the Barker's! Where did you get those cupcakes, I think they are the hugest things I have ever seen....bet everyone loved em. And when did you guys go to Moab? Glad you got back in to blogging because I sure miss you and all those cute kids! (and Jason too :)
I am glad to see a post! Congrats on the half marathon!
Wow! Looks like you all are having tons of fun. Tell Isaac congrats on his baptism for us. We just got the invite. Sorry we can't be there. Gordon was really bummed that he and Isaac were not getting baptized together like the girls were, but we hope it goes great. Love ya all and Happy Birthday everyone!
I keep checking your blog to see if you have done any recent posts, so I keep seeing your slide show; which I love by the way. And this time something really caught my eye in your pictures. I know what you are thinking right now, uh-oh. But it's not that. So the april birthdays were celebrated with those yummy costco CUPCAKES! Those things were sooo good. Now I know it's my birthday next, and I know we don't do gifts, so how about favors? Could someone please remind Bridger (around the time of my b-day) how much I enjoyed those cupcakes. :) Thanks! Look forward to your next posting!! You still getting ready for our next half marathon? ;)
Post a Comment