Jack Frost

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Awesome Isaac!




Isaac just tested again in Tae Kwon Do.  This is his second test in 6 weeks!  He is now a red belt.  Just 4 away from the coveted Black belt.  He is doing so well and we are so proud of him!  Way to go Isaac!  I thought it would be fun to post a few pics of the kid doing his stuff--enjoy!

4 comments:

jess said...

Way to go Isaac! It's inevitable that awesome kids will come from 2 awesome parents! Congrats!

Meg said...

Hey Beth! So I decided to get back into blogging. Tell Isaac Congrats! We want to come and see some of his testing so let us know next time. How's the running coming? Give your kids a squeeze from me and we will talk to you soon!

Wade Family said...

Great job Isaac! We are so proud of you...wish we could be there to see you in action. Beth sorry I missed your call last night, I left you a message. Hope you guys are doing well. We sure miss you but were so glad we were able to spend the holidays together. Love you all so much!

Wendy said...

That's awesome to hear about Issac!!!! I love watching them grow and become their own little cute-ness! Dylan would be blown away with excitement over all the cool moves Issac knows. He's going to have to show Dylan next time we see you guys.... Dylan tries to be Kung Fu Panda all the time!!!! We might have to change from soccer to karate. Love you guys!